We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Two restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
Court Summary - at a glance
- Ensure adequate scaffold inspections are carried out between checks by scaffolders to ensure scaffolding hazards were identified and controlled.
- Prohibit the use of and prevented access to the scaffold from which the victim fell until a competent person ensures it is safe.
- Implement an effective system to adequately manage and monitor its workers performance.
- Ensure that is supervisory workers are competent and that they receive adequate health and safety training.
- Clearly define and communicate to its supervisory workers the scope of their health and safety duties.