We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Two restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
In this issue:
- The heat is on – advice for keeping workers safe in extreme temperatures
- Keep fatigue out of the workplace
- New guidance for SMEs about keeping workers healthy
- Hazardous substances - keeping up with last year's changes
- Calling all businesses who want workers to reap the health benefits of good work
- Protect construction workers from health hazards
- Our CEO Nicole Rosie discusses keeping workers healthy and safe
- Media release - companies must learn from their mistakes
- Asbestos training reminder
- SafePlus launches onsite assessment and advisory service