We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Two restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
Welcome back to the hazardous substances update.
We’ll let you know when new requirements come into law, what tools and information we have to help businesses understand the requirements and how you and your staff can stay safe when working with hazardous substances.
In this issue:
- Emergencies – are you prepared?
- Helping Fire and Emergency NZ know how to respond to an emergency on your site
- Location compliance certificates for toxics and corrosives
- Incident involving corrosive cleaning product leaves worker without an eye
- Health and safety by design
- Site plans – what they need to show
- Hazardous substances consultation open for feedback
- New hazardous substances guidance
- Staying up to date between newsletters with social media