We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Two restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
31 July 2014: WorkSafe New Zealand held a half-day forum on fatigue and impairment in construction on 31 July 2014. Speakers from Australia and across New Zealand presented on:
- Why is fatigue a hazard in construction?
- Fatigue in the workplace and its relationship to safety
- Sleep and sleep disorders
- How to successfully manage fatigue and support employee health and wellbeing
- Employer responsibilities in relation to fatigue.