We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Two restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
Court Summary - at a glance
- Have guarding in place for the exposed nip points on the free flow conveyor
- Ensure staff are advised of the specific hazards such as the exposed nip points on the conveyor
- Update the hazard register to reflect the findings of the audit
- Putting interim controls in place once the audit identified the nip points of the conveyor in the free flow department as a hazard
- Ensure staff are educated effectively after the incident in July 2013 involving the skinning conveyor.