NZ Traffic Hamilton Limited
Court Summary - at a glance
- Ensure employees, are aware of, and properly implement the traffic management plan and EED
- Ensure traffic control is set up in accordance with the relevant traffic management plan
- Ensure employees require that vehicles comply with the stop and go signs
- Ensure there are effective emergency procedures, including effective radio procedures, in the event unauthorised road users enter a worksite
- Ensure that the traffic control implemented on site is audited to ensure that it complies with the terms of the traffic management plan and EED.