We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Two restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
Court Summary - at a glance
- Conduct a joint hazard and risk assessment for the proving operation, together with the other PCBUs involved, prior to the work commencing.
- Develop, implement, communicate, enforce and monitor compliance with a safe operating procedure for the proving operation.
- Implement an adequate management of change process in respect of the replacement of the Hose Valves.
- Effectively isolate the risk to prevent accidental operation, namely to have utilised the locking mechanism on the Vales.
- Effectively communicate in advance to all parties involved or in the vicinity of the proving operation that the proving activity was being undertaken that day and what was to be involved in that.
- Implement, communicate, enforce and monitor compliance of a safe operating procedure for the proving operation.