We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Two restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
Court Summary - at a glance
- Conduct a joint hazard and risk assessment for the proving operation, together with the PCBUs involved, prior to the work commencing.
- Develop, implement, communicate, enforce and monitor compliance with a safe operating procedure for the proving operation.
- Fit manual carrying facilities to the Hose and Valve arrangement to aid lifting and moving of the Hose.
- Implement an adequate management of change process in respect of the replacement of the Hose Valves.
- Effectively communicate in advance to all parties involved or in the vicinity of the proving operation that the proving activity was being undertaking that day and what would be involved.
- Implement, communicate, enforce and monitor compliance of a safe operating procedure for the proving operation.