Alert: Notifications and correspondence during COVID-19 restrictions
We are operating at reduced capacity due to the COVID 19 Alert Level Two requirements. Find out more about how to correspond and notify us during this time.
You might also hear from us as we proactively call businesses about how they're operating safely during Alert Level Two.
With the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment we have developed a draft Health and Safety at Work Strategy to improve health and safety at work across New Zealand over the next 10 years.
The draft Strategy is designed to:
- Provide vision and direction for the overall improvement of health and safety at work in New Zealand
- Align direction across the health and safety system
- Enable coordination between people in the system and ensure there is clear accountability
- Identify capability gaps and opportunities
- Improve system measurement.
- Developing a Health and Safety Strategy is part of wider efforts underway to improve health and safety in New Zealand.