Alert: Notifications and correspondence during COVID-19 restrictions
We are operating at reduced capacity due to the COVID 19 alert level four requirements. Find out more about how to correspond and notify us during this time.
WorkSafe has exempted Nelson Forests Limited from compliance with regulations 15.13, 15.16 and 15.17 of the Health and Safety at Work (Hazardous Substances) Regulations 2017.
An exemption has been granted by WorkSafe in accordance with section 220 of the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 to Nelson Forests Limited to allow a Norris Cylinder Company Inc cylinder with the serial number 6007178Y to be used in New Zealand. The cylinder has been matched to an existing design already approved by WorkSafe.
The exemption is made subject to the following conditions:
- This exemption is limited to the Norris Cylinder Company Inc cylinder with serial number 6007178Y.
- Nelson Forests Limited must ensure the following are stamped on the Norris Cylinder Company Inc cylinder with serial number 6007178Y:
- the approval number LAB7715SP in accordance with regulation 15.60
- the station mark of Tank Test Laboratories 2017 Limited in accordance with regulation 15.60.
- The approval number LAB7715SP must not be stamped on any other cylinder.
This exemption takes effect on 18 December 2018 and expires when the cylinder, namely the Norris Cylinder Company Inc cylinder with serial number 6007178Y, has been stamped with the approval number LAB77153P and station mark of Tank Test Laboratories 2017 Ltd.