We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Two restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
Our June work-related health update.
In this issue:
- Health risks of dust and silica
- Safety alert issued about accelerated silicosis from engineered stone
- Survey finds low use of dust suppression and extraction
- New guide on building health and safety into contract management
- Have your say on workplace exposure standards
- We want your feedback about exposure monitoring and health monitoring guidance
- Watch: Wellbeing in the workplace – panel discussion
- Health and Safety Association of New Zealand (HASANZ) scholarships to open in July