We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Two restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
Our June Work-related health update.
In this issue we cover:
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Manage manual handling risks with ACC risk reckoner tool
- New good practice guidelines on the manual handling of people in the healthcare industry
- Government's Health and Safety at Work Strategy development emphasises health
- Raising awareness about the health risks of noise in the workplace
- Health effects from psychosocial risks
- Bullying toolkit to help businesses and workers
- Pink Shirt Day
- Fatigue prosecution highlights work-related health issue
- Impact on worker health as we head into winter
- Hazardous substances training requirements
- HASANZ conference programme released
- HASANZ register gets ready to launch