We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Two restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
Our July work-related health update.
In this issue:
- Focus on reducing work-related health harm
- Update on building health and safety workforce
- COVID-19 Alert Level 1
- Safety alert: Non-compliant RPE on the market
- Company did not consider health and safety risks to workers cleaning up offal spill
- New guidance: Violence in the health and disability sector
- HASANZ scholarship applications open soon and virtual half-day conference
- Consultation open for worker exposure standards and biological exposure indices review