We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Two restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
Our August work-related health update.
In this issue:
- Work-related health estimates and burden of harm
- Update on accelerated silicosis
- Worker Exposure Survey report
- Five ways to reduce noise at work
- Have your say on working in extreme temperatures
- We want your feedback on exposure monitoring and health monitoring guidance
- Chair in Health and Safety announced
- Updated guidance: managing thermal comfort, gas cylinders and hydrogen sulphide
- Reminder: HASANZ scholarship applications still open