We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Two restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
In this issue...
- Certificate of Competence requirements review
- MITO’s review of extractives unit standards
- Timeline for new CoC requirements
- New online CoC application and continuing professional development (CPD) logbook system
- New CoC results: Improved B-grade quarry manager pass rates
- Applying to resit a CoC oral exam