We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Two restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
The December issue of our Energy Safety Business Update.
In this issue:
- Claude is back this summer
- Risk of halogen light fittings
- Are you certifying your gasfitting work correctly?
- Keeping safe this holiday season
- Standards New Zealand’s 2019 Energy Safety Forum
- Closed for the holidays