We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Two restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
Read the New Zealand Mining Board of Examiners August meeting newsletter.
In this issue we cover:
- Do you have CPD feedback?
- Assessment of logbooks
- Incomplete applications
- Review of site specific CPD requirements
- Extension for feedback to MBIE implementation review
- Summary information on CoC applications
- Reminders: resit applications and CPD logbooks