Screenshot the minimum distance Claude should be keeping his things from the heater, post your screenshot in the comments, and you could be in to WIN an iPad provided by the LPG Association of NZ.
Win an iPad!
WorkSafe New Zealand ('WorkSafe') has partnered with the LPG Association of New Zealand to give away one Apple 6th Generation WI-FI 128gb iPad (the 'Competition').
The Competition is subject to the following terms and conditions. Entry into the Competition is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions:
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents
- Employees of WorkSafe or the LPG Association of New Zealand (and such employees’ immediate families) are not eligible for entry
- WorkSafe may require proof of eligibility.
- The Competition runs from 10am July 19 2019 to 10pm July 24 (NZDT). No late entries will be accepted.
Allocation of prize
To enter into the Competition an entrant must screenshot Claude in WorkSafe’s Facebook video when he is the right distance from the heater as indicated on the scale in the video.
- The entrant must then post their screenshot in the comment thread of the original WorkSafe post to enter
- If you need help identifying the right answer you may find this link helpful: worksafe.govt.nz/topic-and-industry/energy-safety
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Any additional entry made by a person will not be eligible for inclusion in the draw
- Any entrant who correctly identifies the right distance from the heater via their screenshot will be placed into a draw. WorkSafe will randomly draw one winner at from the entrants which have been placed in the draw
- The winner will initially be notified via Facebook Messenger by Thurday 25 July 2019 and will be asked to provide their full contact details, phone, email and delivery address. Failure to respond to the message or provide all requested personal information within three days will result in the entry being invalid and a new winner being drawn.
- In accordance with the Privacy Act 1993, WorkSafe collects and holds personal information to conduct the Competition, to notify prize winners and verify prize winners’ identities, and for publicity purposes relating to the Competition and WorkSafe's Winter Energy Safety Campaign(external link)
- By entering into the Competition, each entrant agrees that WorkSafe may collect and hold personal information for these purposes including, if he or she wins a prize, publishing his or her Facebook details (including name, suburb/town, and photo) on WorkSafe’s own Facebook page, on WorkSafe's website and in print material published by WorkSafe relating to the Competition or WorkSafe's Winter Energy Safety Campaign
- There is one Apple 6th Generation WI-FI 128gb iPad’s to be given away which the LPG Association of New Zealand will ship to the successful entrants. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable
- WorkSafe reserves the right to vary the terms, and to modify, terminate or reschedule the Competition, and to substitute any of the prizes for a similar prize of the same value
- WorkSafe is not liable for any loss, damage or injury (including and without limitation any indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person in connection with the Competition and or the prize, except for any liability under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or other liability that cannot be excluded by law
- WorkSafe can be contacted in relation to this competition at our registered office at Level 6, 86 Customhouse Quay, Wellington, New Zealand.